UDK 33 Экономика. Экономические науки
GRNTI 06.01 Общие вопросы экономических наук
BISAC BUS000000 General
The current stage of development of the world economy is characterized by such trends as the rapid development of scientific and technological progress, post-industrialization, globalization, transnationalization, regionalization and the development of integration processes in the world economy. The process of globalization has led not only to the unification of the economic space, when uniform standards for financial reporting, the activities of financial organizations, tax policy, but also technology, ecology, law, employment policy, education and culture appeared. In addition to the positive trends caused by these objective processes, certain problems have arisen. This monograph is a collective work of teachers and students of the Department of Economic Security, Accounting and Law of the Don State Technical University. It is devoted to the consideration of certain world and Russian trends and problems in the field of economics.
economic security, economy, innovation, digitalization, foreign economic activity, pandemic, socio-economic factors, socio-economic policy, efficiency
Authors Krokhicheva Galina , Lugantsev Anton , Tinikashvili Revaz
2. Innovative development of the Russian economy
Authors Shumilina Vera , Lagutin Denis
3. Analysis of innovative activity in the Russian Federation
Authors Sidorina Tat'yana , Shichanin Aleksandr , Lyamin Andrey
4. The system of indicators of the financial security of the state
Authors Shumilina Vera , Kosyanok Anastasiya , Miroshnik Sofya
5. ANALYSIS OF FOREIGN ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION IN THE CONTEXT OF THE PANDEMIC
Authors Shumilina Vera , Ponomarenko Valeriya , Al-Ani Hasan Mustafakamal Dheyab
6. Analysis of the Activities of Bodies Exercising State Financial Control
Authors Chzhan Minyuy
7. The problem of the shadow economy in Russia
Authors Shumilina Vera , Ponomarenko Valeriya
8. Cybercrimes as a Threat to Russia's Economic Security
Authors Izvarina Nataliya , Okhrimenko Angelica , Martirosian Artur
9. Cybercrime as part of the shadow economy
Authors Sidorina Tat'yana , Filev Dmitriy , Tepegendjiyan Angelina
10. Influence of financial pyramids on the economic security of Russia
Authors Sidorina Tat'yana , Gorodinskaya Irina , Evseev Ruslan
11. Corruption in the field of economic security, the reasons for its occurrence
Authors Mezentseva Yuliya , Gorodinskaya Irina
12. Digitalization of the Russian economy at the present stage
Authors Shumilina Vera , Klimov Denis
13. The problem of using electronic money
Authors Mezentseva Yuliya , Klimina Ksenia
14. Application of the integral method for assessing economic security on the example of the Southern Federal District
Authors Sidorina Tat'yana , Shulyarenko Elena , Nikitin Sergey
1. Gureev, P. M. Innovation potential: problems of definition and evaluation / P. M. Gureev, V. N. Grishin // Innovations. - 2017. - No. 4 (222). - S. 89-92.
2. Verevkin, LP Innovation activity: research results, production, market / LP Verevkin // Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. - 2003. - No. 2. - S. 76-105.
3. Glinsky, VV Assessment of the innovative potential of the territory: a spatial-dynamic approach / VV Glinsky, LK Serga, KA Zaikov // Ideas and ideals. - 2016. - No. 2 (28), vol. 2. - P. 62-74.
4. Goryunova, NN Economic growth as a factor of economic development // Theory and practice of social development. - 2013. - No. 7. - P. 183- 185.
5. Shumilina, V. E. Prospects for the recovery of economic growth in modern Russia / V. E. Shumilina, Ya. S. Litvinova // Directions of improving the economic security of the Russian Federation in the context of a recession and a pandemic. - Rostov-on-Don: AUSPUBLISHERS, 2021 .-- S. 156-163.
6. Shumilin P.E., Popova A.A., Urazov I.N. Innovative activity as the most important component of the country's economic security / P.E. Shumilin, A.A. Popova, I.N. Urazov // Modern problems of economic security, accounting and law in the Russian Federation. Volume 4.2019, p. 15.
7. Polyanskaya N. M., Naidanova E. B. The role of innovations in the economy of Russia and its regions // Internet - journal "Science Science" volume 7 № 4 (2015).
8. Innovative economy of Russia: contradictions and development prospects // scientific information and educational electronic journal "Political Management" [Network electronic edition, ISSN2221-7703] 2014 № 02 (08).
9. Koroleva E. V., Simonov B. P. Innovative economy of Russia: problems of formation and development // international theoretical journal "Bulletin of the Financial University" No. 1 (61) 2011
10. Pryanishnikov VA Innovative technologies in production. M .: LAP Lambert Academy Publishing, 2015.308 p.
11. Nesterenko A.A. Innovative technologies. M .: Palmarium Academy Publishing, 2015.164 p.
12. Shumilina VE, Omelchenko AI PREREQUISITES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE INNOVATIVE SPHERE IN RUSSIA // WAYS OF INCREASING THE ECONOMIC SECURITY OF MODERN RUSSIA. VOLUME 2. AUS PUBLISHERS. 2020.S. 6-10. URL: https://auspublishers.com.au/ru/nauka/conference_article/4234/view (date accessed: 10/15/2021).
13. Shumilina VE, Leonova ME Innovations in the system of economic security // WAYS OF INCREASING THE ECONOMIC SECURITY OF MODERN RUSSIA. VOLUME 3. AUS PUBLISHERS. 2020.S. 1-5. URL: https://auspublishers.com.au/ru/nauka/conference_article/4214/view (date accessed: 10/15/2021).
14. Shumilin P.E., Popova A.A., Urazov I.N. Innovative activity as the most important component of the country's economic security / P.E. Shumilin, A.A. Popova, I.N. Urazov // Modern problems of economic security, accounting and law in the Russian Federation. Volume 4.2019, p. 15.
15. Artemova A.I. Financing of innovative activities in Russia and the Tula region / A.I. Artemova, S.S. Pavlov, N.B. Balashev // International Journal of Humanities and Natural Sciences. - 2019. - No. 5-3.
16. Bogdanova M. V. Statistical analysis of the innovative activity of the regions of Russia / P. I. Arteova // Bulletin of the State University of Management. - 2014. - No. 21.
17. Kuzubov A.A. Generation of an innovative development strategy in the context of industry 4.0 / A.A. Kuzubov // ANI: Economics and Management. - 2021. - No. 1 (34).
18. Yaskova N.Yu. New tools for the development of the living environment (based on the materials of the Gaidar Forum - 2021) / N.Yu. Yaskova // State Service. - 2021. - No. 1 (129).
19. Official website of the Federal State Statistics Service [Electronic resource] .– URL: https://rosstat.gov.ru
20. Official site of IT-Business [Electronic resource]. - URL: https: // www.crn.ru/news/detail.php?ID=153358
21. Official site of the Russian Cluster Observatory [Electronic resource] .– URL: https://cluster.hse.ru/mirror/pubs/share / 465648562 # page = 5 & zoom = 100,53,556
22. Official website of the Federal State Statistics Service URL: www.gks.ru.
23. Baburin S.N., Dzliev M.I., Ursul A.D. National security strategy: theoretical and methodological aspects: monograph. - M .: INFRA-M, 2017.
24. Avdiyskiy V.I., Dadalko V.A. Shadow economy and economic security of the state: textbook. 2nd ed., Add. M .: Alpha-M: INFRA-M, 2017.
25. Orekhova T.R., Karagodina O.V. and other Economic security of modern Russia in the crisis: Monograph. Under scientific. ed. Orekhovoy T.R. Moscow: NITs INFRA-M, 2015.
26. V.K. Sengacheva Innovative transformations as an imperative for sustainable development and economic security of Russia. - M .: Ankil, 2016.
27. Gordienko DV World financial and economic crisis and ensuring the economic security of the state. Monograph. M .: Argamak-media, 2016.
28. Shumilina, V. E. The main directions of ensuring the economic security of Russia in modern conditions / V. E. Shumilina, S. A. Miroshnik // Directions of improving the economic security of the Russian Federation in the context of economic recession and a pandemic. - Rostov-on-Don: AUSPUBLISHERS, 2021 .-- S. 26-38.
29. Shumilina, V. E. Ensuring the economic security of the Russian Federation / V. E. Shumilina, D. A. Dyachenko, A. N. Kolesnikov // Directions of improving the economic security of the Russian Federation in the context of economic recession and pandemic. - Rostov-on-Don: AUSPUBLISHERS, 2021. - S. 4-17.
30. Alekseev I.S. Foreign economic activity // - M .: Dashkov and Co, 2018
31. Shumilina V.E., Yunkina I.V. Analysis of the impact of the pandemic on business development // Krokhicheva G. E., Shumilina V. E., Izvarina N. Yu. Et al. Business security management in modern conditions. Melbourne, AUS PUBLISHERS, 2021, 239 pp. DOI: 10.26526 / 978-0-6487435-9-0 https://auspublishers.com.au/ru/nauka/monography/2041/view (date accessed: 19.04.2021)
32. Shumilina V. E., Usova Yu. A. Ensuring economic security in the formation of a digital economy // Economic security, accounting and law in the Russian Federation: realities and prospects. Volume 2. AUS PUBLISHERS. 2019.S. 26-30. URL: https://auspublishers.com.au/ru/nauka/conference_article/3365/view (date accessed: 04/19/2021).
33. Shumilin P.E., Dorzheeva K.O. Economic security in the period of innovative development of Russia // Modern problems of economic security, accounting and law in the Russian Federation. Volume 3. AUS PUBLISHERS 2019.p.3
34. United Nations Official website // https://www.un.org/ru/
35. Central Bank of the Russian Federation Official website // https://cbr.ru/
36. Federal State Statistics Service // https://rosstat.gov.ru/
37. Budget Code of the Russian Federation
38. Federal Law of January 11, 1995 No. 4-FZ "On the Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation"
39. Federal Law of February 7, 2011 No. 6-FZ "On the general principles of organization and activities of the control and accounting bodies of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation and municipalities"
40. Statistics and indicators Regional and Federal // https://rosinfostat.ru/tenevaya-ekonomika/
41. Forbes magazine electronic version // https://www.forbes.ru/biznes/372659-tenevaya-ekonomika-v-rossii
42. Dadalko V.A., Tyukina U.A. The influence of the shadow sector of the economy on the national security of Russia // 2019.
43. Pokida A.N. Formation of a subculture of shadow economic activity // Power. 2017. No. 2
44. Sedova N.V. The spread of shadow transactions among small and medium-sized businesses as a threat to the economic security of Russia // 2018.
45. Slepov V.A. Macroeconomic analysis of counteraction to shadow financial flows in Russia // Financial business. 2017.
46. Shumilin P.E., Nezhizhimova P.S. Influence of corporate fraud on business and economic security of the country as a whole // Modern problems of economic security, accounting and law in the Russian Federation. Volume 2.2019, p. 5.
47. Central Bank of the Russian Federation // https://cbr.ru/
48. Shumilina, V. E. The shadow labor market of Russia / V. E. Shumilina, E. D. Matyushova // Problems of the labor market of the Russian Federation and its legal support in the context of economic recession and pandemic: AUS PUBLISHERS, 2021. - P. 62-68.
49. Shumilin P.E., Nezhizhimova P.S. Influence of corporate fraud on business and economic security of the country as a whole // Modern problems of economic security, accounting and law in the Russian Federation. Volume 2.2019, p. 5.
50. Izvarina N.Yu., Klimina K.V., Ganzha A.I. Ensuring the financial security of the state in the context of the economic crisis // Economy and business: theory and practice. –2021. –№ 6-1 (76). -WITH. 110-113.
51. Izvarina N.Yu., Shumilina V.E., Kudovba O.N. // Statistical analysis of crimes in the field of economic activity Philosophy of law. –2020. –№ 3 (94). -WITH. 96-104.
52. Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation. - URL: https: //mv.d.rf/reports/item/22678184/ data for 2020 (date of treatment 09/25/2021)
53. Federal State Statistics Service. - URL: http://www.gks.ru/ (date of treatment 09/25/2021).
54. Ivanova L.V. Types of cybercrimes under Russian criminal law // Legal Research. –2019. - No. 1. - P. 25-33. –URL: https: //cyberleninka.ru/article/n/vidy-kiberprestupleniy-po-rossiyskomu-ugolovnomu-zakonodatelstvu/viewer
55. Cyber fraudsters have included a new virus in their arsenal. [Electronic resource] –URL: https: //rg.ru/2020/03/17/kibermoshenniki-vkliuchili-novyj-virus-v-svoj-arsenal.html
56. Kochkina E.L. Definition of the concept of "cybercrime". Certain types of cybercrimes // Siberian criminal procedural and criminalistic readings. –2017.– No. 3. –S. 162-169. – URL: https: //cyberleninka.ru/article/n/opredelenie-ponyatiya-kiberprestuplenie-otdelnye-vidy-kiberprestupleniy/viewer
57. Russkevich E.A. International legal approaches to countering crimes committed using information and communication technologies // International criminal law and international justice. –2018. - No. 3.– P. 10-13. – URL: https: //urfac.ru/? P = 416
58. Stepanov O.A. Actual problems of countering cyber terrorism: monograph. M., 2014. – URL: https: //search.rsl.ru / ru / record / 01008133794
59. Chernousov I. Losses of organizations from cybercrime [Electronic resource] - URL: https: //www.tadviser.ru/index.php/
60. Official website of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation [Electronic resource] –URL: https: //mvd.rf/reports/item/22678184/
61. The Criminal Code of the Russian Federation of 13.06.1996 No. 63-FZ (as revised on 01.07.2021) (as amended and supplemented, entered into force on 22.08.2021) [Electronic resource]. - URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_10699/
62. All about financial pyramids - the main features, history and ways not to fall into the trap [Electronic resource]. - URL: https: //235.56 .xn - b1aew.xn - p1ai / news / item / 22226728
63. Gutrova, MM Influence of financial pyramids on the economic security of Russia / MM Gutrova, VA Selezneva // Young scientist. - 2018. - No. 15 (201). - S. 14-17.
64. Zubareva A. M. Concept and signs of financial pyramids // BULLETIN of the St. Petersburg University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. - No. 2 (66) 2015. - P. 135-138.
65. How not to become a victim of a financial pyramid [Electronic resource]. - URL: https://vashifinancy.ru/upload/iblock/5d2/5d2a2e4a204d9454a1030fa9 a8e608b3.pdf
66. Maltseva S.M. Complex of Sisyphus: causes, consequences, ways of overcoming / S.M. Maltseva, Zh.V. Smirnova, P.M. Vidyaykina, A.N. Sidorov. // Azimuth of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology. 2020. –T. 9.– No. 2 (31). - S. 367-370.
67. Sifulin M. Invest-Foresight: Financial pyramids have reached a covid peak [Electronic resource]. - URL: https://www.if24.ru/finansovye -piramidy-dostigli-kovidnogo-pika /
68. Terziev V.K. Financial pyramids / V.K. Terziev, S.U. Pazilova, O. V. Krylova // Symbol of Science. - 2016. - No. 3. - P. 203-204.
69. Fayzrakhmanova E.A. Financial pyramids and problems of financial literacy / EA, Fayzrakhmanova, S. Ermoshkina // Science and education: problems and prospects: Materials of the annual scientific-practical conference with international participation dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the University of Management "TISBI". –2016. - S. 376-379.
70. Federal Law "On Combating Corruption" dated 25.12.2008 N 273-FZ (last edition).
71. Federal Law "On Combating Corruption".
72. The concept of public safety in the Russian Federation "(approved by the President of the Russian Federation on November 14, 2013 N Pr-2685)
73. Moiseev S. D. Corruption as a threat to economic security // Concept. - 2015.
74. S. Sulakshin The doctrine of state policy against corruption and the shadow economy in the Russian Federation (model project) / S. S. Sulakshin. - M .: Scientific expert, 2017.
75. Andrianov, V. D. Corruption as a global problem. History and modernity / V.D. Andrianov. - M .: Economics, 2016.
76. Presidential Decree No. 474 of July 21, 2020 "On the national development goals of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030"
77. Bulavko O.A., Tuktarova L.R. Assessment of investment and innovation potential during the development of the digital economy // Issues of innovative economics. 2020.Vol. 10.No. 1. P. 103-110.
78. Vysotskaya D.R., Mamiy S.A. Transformation of the Russian economy in the context of digitalization // Innovations. The science. Education. 2021. No. 31. S. 1017-1020.
79. OV Gavrilova Investments in innovations in Russia and their impact on economic development // Models, systems, networks in economics, technology, nature and society. 2015. No. 2 (14). S. 17-23.
80. Shumilin P.E., Popova A.A., Urazov I.N. Innovative activity as the most important component of the country's economic security / P.E. Shumilin, A.A. Popova, I.N. Urazov // Modern problems of economic security, accounting and law in the Russian Federation. Volume 4.2019, p. 15.
81. Ivanenko O.B., Stepanova A.O., Kovaleva A.I. Trends in digitalization of the Russian economy // Bulletin of the Siberian Institute of Business and Information Technologies Volume 10. No. 2. 2021
82. Shumilina, V. E. Information security as a component of the economic security of an enterprise / V. E. Shumilina, E. V. Tetunashvili // Business security management in modern conditions. - Moscow: AUSPUBLISHERS, 2021 .-- S. 119-129.
83. Kankulov A.M., Shurdumova E.G. Innovative and investment development of the Russian economy in the context of digitalization of the economic space // My professional career. 2021. T. 2. No. 20. S. 85-91.
84. Mylnikova L.A. Innovations and digitalization of the Russian economy // Economic Journal. 2019. No. 1 (53).
85. Stepanov I.I. Investment attractiveness as a factor in the socio-economic development of regions in the conditions of the formation of the innovative economy of Russia // Dylnovskie readings "Sociological diagnostics of modern society". 2016.S. 101-108.
86. Financing of the national project Digital Economy. 09/22/2021 //https://www.tadviser.ru/ index.php
87. Velieva E. A. Influence of electronic money on the economy and the conditions of their functioning // Economy and society. 2016. No. 2. P.1-6.
88. Izvestiya SPbGUEF: "Electronic forms of money and new types of payment systems" SA Belozerov - 2009. - No. 3. - P. 5.
89. Kitaev MO Influence of electronic money on the national economy // Young scientist. 2016. No. 1. P.250–255.
90. Semenova MA, Markov AV Influence of electronic money on the Russian economy // New science: experience, traditions, innovations. 2017. No. 1. P.262–265.
91. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 13, 2017 No. 208 "On the Strategy of Economic Security of the Russian Federation for the Period until 2030". –Access mode - www.consultant.ru
92. Arzhenovskiy, I.V. Regional market: reproduction process / I. V. Arzhenovskiy. - N. Novgorod, 2017 .-- 186 p.
93. Roshchupkina A.A., Sidorina T.V. Monitoring of the state of economic security of the Krasnodar Territory based on the method of threshold values. Topical issues of law, economics and management: collection of materials of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference / Ch. ed. S. V. Lukashevich. - Cheboksary: LLC Publishing House "Sreda", 2019. S. 57-61. - Access mode: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=
94. Roshchupkina A.A. The system of regional indicators of economic security / A.A. Roshchupkina, T.V. Sidorina // Bulletin of Eurasian Science. 2019.Vol. 11.No. 3.P. 25-34. - Access mode: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39555132
95. Sidorina T.V., Mosorik I.V. Assessment of the level of economic security of the Stavropol Territory. Digest of articles. Economic security, accounting and law in the Russian Federation: realities and prospects. Melbourne, AUSPUBLISHERS (Melbourne), 2019.Vol. 3.P.26-30. - Access mode: https://auspublishers.com.au/ru/nauka/conference_article/3392/view
96. Yu.A. Salikov Threats to the economic security of the region / Yu.A. Salikov, I.I. Zolotareva, T.A. Borodkina // Vestnik VSUIT. 2017. No. 1 (71). - Access mode: https: //cyberleninka.ru
97. Hadisov M.-R.B. Integral assessment of the level of economic security of the region in a comparative analysis / M.-R.B. Hadisov // Bulletin of Economic Security. 2015. No. 4. - Access mode: https://cyberleninka.ru
98. Chernyshev, KA Typology of regions in socio-economic research / KA Chernyshev // Regionology. - 2015. - No. 2 (91). - S. 14-20
99. Official site of the Federal State Statistics Service [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.gks.ru/