GRNTI 06.35 Учетно-экономические науки
OKSO 38.05.01 Экономическая безопасность
OKSO 38.02.01 Экономика и бухгалтерский учет (по отраслям)
BBK 606 Статистика
TBK 7622 Экономическая статистика
TBK 7717 Экономика предприятия (фирмы)
BISAC BUS001000 Accounting / General
The purpose of the article is to consider the quality of life of the population and social tensions as factors affecting the socio-economic security of Russia at the present stage of development. This problem is quite complex and intractable, since it is a serious factor in destabilizing Russian society, thereby affecting the state of both the national and economic security of the country
quality of life, social tensions, economic security, social policy, state stability
1. Official site of the Federal State Statistics Service URL: www.gks.ru
2. Baburin S.N., Dzliev M.I., Ursul A.D. National security strategy: theoretical and methodological aspects: monograph. - M .: INFRA-M, 2012. - №4. S. - 343-347.
3. Zaitseva T.V. Human Resource Management System. - M .: Publishing House of Moscow University, 2012.
4. Igonina L.L. Economic security of Russia in the system of macroeconomic investment criteria // Nat. interests: priorities and security. 2013. N 2. P.49-57.
5. Sengacheva V.K. Innovative transformations as an imperative of sustainable development and economic security of Russia. - M .: Ankil, 2013.
6. N.B. Chitanova The development of human capital and the growth of national wealth Scientific journal KubGAU, №95 (01), 2014 - p. 1-12.
7. Human capital as a factor in the social-economic development of Russia.-SPb .: Nestor-History, 2016.-264 p.