UDK 51 Математика
GRNTI 06.91 Экономика отдельных стран
OKSO 38.04.01 Экономика
BBK 606 Статистика
TBK 611 Математика
TBK 6117 Теория вероятностей. Математическая статистика
The article obtained econometric models of time series in terms of imports of the Republic of Belarus according to quarterly data in the period from 2013 to 2018. Exponential smoothing model and multiplicative model are constructed. Also, a forecast was made of import volumes in terms of value for the 4th quarter of 2018.
The Republic of Belarus, import, multiplicative model, exponential smoothing, forecasting, trend equation
1. Tkachenko M.F., Shatskaya I.I. Fundamentals of foreign economic activity: Study Guide. SPb.: Troitsky Most, 2016.
2. Larkin E.V. Time series analysis and forecasting according to customs statistics: St. Petersburg: Troitsky Most, 2016.
3. Eliseeva I.I. Econometrics: textbook . M .: Finance and Statistics, 2017.
4. The official website of the Eurasian Economic Commission [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.eurasiancommission.org
5. Tsvil M. M. Econometrics: lecture notes on academic discipline. Rostov on / D: Russian customs Academy, Rostov branch, 2012. 86 p.
6. Tsvil M. M. Time series analysis and forecasting: proc. benefit. Rostov on / D: Russian customs Academy, Rostov branch, 2016. 135 p.
7. Tsvil M. M., Karapetyan, A. A., Forecasting with adaptive techniques, according to the foreign trade of the Southern Customs Directorate // Zh. Academic Bulletin of the Rostov branch of Russian Customs Academy/2016. No. 4. P. 112-117.