GRNTI 27.41 Вычислительная математика
OKSO 01.03.01 Математика
BBK 221 Математика
TBK 6151 Эконометрика
The article presents the algorithm for the analysis of econometric indicators of the customs authorities, the factors affecting the appropriate indicators have been revealed. The main methods of calculations on the example of individual indicators are given. These factors allowed to draw a conclusion based on the given data. The econometric model for export and import was built and a forecast was made based on the analysis of data for 2011 – 2017.
performance indices, economic assessment, digitalization, optimal level, activity analysis, influence of factors, econometric model
1. The decree of the RF Government from 28.07.2017 N 1632- "On approval of programme"Digital economy of the Russian Federation" (Date accessed 22.10.2018).
2. Alekhina O. V., Ignatieva G. V. Prospects and risks of digital technologies in customs // Economic security, 2018. №1 (30). P. 41 – 48
3. Krylov A. V. improving the system of indicators of an estimation of activity of customs bodies, and peculiarities of its development and applications: monograph. Moscow: RTA, 2016. P. 165.
4. Macroses V. V., Chernykh V. A. Management of customs business: a training manual. SPb.: Trinity bridge, 2014. P. 446.
5. Turbin I. V. Evaluation of the customs authorities on the basis of the existing system of indicators and proposals for their improvement // Economic security, 2014.№1. P. 587-594.
6. Tsvil M. M. time series Analysis and forecasting: proc. benefit. Rostov on Don: Russian customs Academy, Rostov branch, 2016. P. 135.
7. Tsvil M. M. Shumilina V. E. Econometric analysis and modeling in agriculture [Electronic resource] // Engineering Bulletin of the Don.2014. №4. URL: http://www.ivdon.ru/uploads/article/pdf/IVD_14_Tsvil.pdf_440a423a61.pdf