The article discusses the degree of influence of various factors on investment in fixed assets of the Rostov region during the period from 2010 to 2017 by means of the econometric models.Based on the received model, the forecast has been made.
Rostov region, investments, fixed capital, analysis, GRP, attracted funds, depreciation of fixed assets, econometric modeling, trend.
1. Tsvil M. M., Kolesnikova I. V. Econometric analysis of investment projects of the Rostov region / / Engineering Bulletin of the Don. 2016. No. 2. URL: http://www.ivdon.ru/ru/magazine/ archive/n2y2016/ 3591(accessed date: 20.11.2018).
2. Investments in fixed assets: the official web-site of the government of the Rostov region. URL: http://www.donland.ru/?pageid=92217 (accesseddate: 10.11.2018).
3. Mathematics for economists: from Arithmetic to Econometrics: tutorial / ed. by N. S. Kremer – 4th ed., M.: publishing house ‘Urait’, 2014. - 724 p.
4. Kramer N. Sh., Putko B. A. Econometrics: Textbook for universities / prof.Sh. Kremer. M.: YUNITI-DANA, 2010. 311 p.
5. Tsvil M. M. The analysis of time series and forecasting: tutorial / RnD: Russian customs academy, Rostov branch, 2016.
6. Depreciation of fixed assets: Federal state statistics service. [Electronic resource] URL: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/enterprise/ fund / (accessed date:10.11.2018).
7. Econometrics: textbook for undergraduate and graduate / I. I. Eliseeva: ed. byI. I. Eliseeva. - Moscow: Publishing House‘Urait’. 2015. - 449 p.