GRNTI 12.75 Экономика науки
OKSO 38.05.01 Экономическая безопасность
BBK 6592 Экономика Российской Федерации. Частное предпринимательство
TBK 7736 Экономика России
The article analyzes the theoretical aspects of ensuring the economic security of the country from the perspective of political economy. Approaches to harmonizing economic interests are considered, primarily within the framework of creating conditions for the realization of Russia's national-state interests, serving as the basis for the country's sustainable socio-economic development as an integral element of its economic security.
economic security, national state interests, economic interests, stability, economic threats, the system of national security of the country
1. Law of the Russian Federation of 12/28/2010 No. 390-FZ (as amended on 10/05/2015) “on Security” (as amended and added) // Rossiyskaya gazeta No. 295 of 12/29/2010 // Parliamentary Newspaper No. 1-2 dated January 14, 2011 // SZ RF No. 1, Article 2 dated January 3, 2011
2. Berdneva L. B. Measurement of differentiation of regions by the level of gross regional product per capita // Problems of modern science. 2014. No. 15. 99-102.
3. Volodin V. M. Mechanisms to ensure economic security / / Models, systems, networks in the economy, technology, nature and society. 2016. No. 1. S. 49, S. 48-52.
4. Karpenko T. G. the activities of customs authorities in the security economic: a monograph. - Ulyanovsk: publishing house "Zebra", 2016, p. 11. 57.
5. O. V. economic security in the system of the national security of the Russian Federation in the context of globalization: a monograph. - M .: MIT, 2014. P. 59.
6. Radyukova Y. Yu. Coordination of economic interests in the system of ensuring the economic security of the country / Radyukova., Yakunina I. N., Kolesnichenko E. A. // Russian entrepreneurship. - 2017. - Vol. 18. - No. 5. 761-771.
7. Popov A. I. economic system of Russia: Innovative Development and Economic Security: Study Guide / Popov, AI, Ivanov, SA, Myerin, L. A.. - SPb: Publishing House of St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance, 2009. - 338 p.
8. Radyukova Y. Yu., Sutyagin V. Yu. Economic sanctions: challenges and opportunities for Russian agriculture // Proceedings of the Free Economic Society of Russia. - 2016. - T. 202. - 257-276.
9. Yudin O. Innovative transformations as an imperative of sustainable development and economic security of Russia. - M .: ANKIL, 2013. P. 90.
10. Shumilina V. E., Shirokoborodova A. A., Nikitina E. A. The analysis of external and internal threats of economic security of the Russian Federation//Topical issues of ensuring economic security in the Russian Federation in the conditions of digital economy. AUS PUBLISHERS. 2018. Page 1-8. URL: https://auspublishers.com.au/ru/nauka/conference_article/2132/view (date of the address: 18.11.2018).