GRNTI 06.77 Экономика труда. Трудовые ресурсы
OKSO 38.07.02 Экономическая бехопасность
BBK 65 Экономика. Экономические науки
TBK 7736 Экономика России
In world practice, there are many ways to study unemployment. In Russia this phenomenon emerged in the early 1990s, the unemployment Rate is one of the key to determine the overall state of the economy, to assess its effectiveness. The article analyzes the unemployment rate in the Federal districts and in the whole of the Russian Federation for 2012-2017, its dynamics and the influence of factors.
unemployment, the dynamics of the average unemployment rate, the economically active population, the influence of factors
1. Kamashayeva AV, Khalikov AL Human capital as a factor of economic security of the country. - Economics, 12 (97), 2013.
2. Socio-economic statistics: a textbook for bachelors / ed. M.R. Efimova. - 2 nd ed., Pererab. and additional. - Moscow: Yurayt Publishing House; ID Yurayt, 2014. - 591 p. - Series: Bachelor. - p.137-138.
3. Federal Service of State Statistics. [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.gks.ru
4. Shumilina V. E. Influence of illegal migration on the economic security of the state. // Fundamental science and technology - promising developments. Proceedings of the XII international scientific and practical conference. North Cherleston, USA, 2017 – p. 217-219.
5. Shumilina V.E. Analysis of the unemployment rate in the Russian Federation for 2011-2012. - Electronic Journal "Science and Peace" №1 2014, http://w-science.com/2014-1.html
6. Zhuravleva G.P. Economic theory. Macroeconomics - 1, 2. Metaconomy. Economics of Transformations: Textbook [Text] // - M .: Publishing and Trading Corporation "Dashkov and K", 2014. - p. 232 - 236
7. Stepanov MA Evaluation of the unemployment rate in Russia [Text] // Problems and prospects of economics and management: materials of Intern. sci. Conf. (St. Petersburg, April 2012). - St. Petersburg: Renome, 2015. - P. 24-27.