GRNTI 06.01 Общие вопросы экономических наук
GRNTI 06.52 Экономическое развитие и рост. Прогнозир-ние и планирование экономики. Экономич. циклы и кризисы
TBK 77 Экономика. Бухгалтерский учет. Финансы
TBK 7713 Макроэкономика
TBK 7714 Микроэкономика
TBK 7717 Экономика предприятия (фирмы)
TBK 7726 Управленческий учет
TBK 777 Внешнеэкономическая деятельность (ВЭД)
BISAC BUS000000 General
The article is devoted to the research analysis of the current patterns of development of evaluation activities. Three systemic approaches used in modern evaluation activities are considered. Their analysis and criticism is carried out. Conclusions are drawn about their effective symbiosis. Definitions of cost and price are given. An approximate method of market analysis on the example of movable property is disclosed. Each of the stages is revealed. In conclusion, it was concluded that modern valuation methods require improvement, since any valuation method gives only an approximate cost. The main problem of all evaluation methods is also formulated: irrationality of the market: sellers and buyers
valuation, valuation methods, market, sellers, buyers, efficiency, costs, utility, labor theory, marginal utility, market value, cost, price, commodity
1. Shumilina, V. E. Economic analysis as a method for determining the business activity of an enterprise or a country / V. E. Shumilina, E. N. Boguslav, N. Yu. Chubka // Problems of Economics and Law in Modern Russia, Rostov-na- Don, 15 December 2020 - 28 2021. - Melbourne: AUS PUBLISHERS, 2021 .-- S. 136-140.
2. Evsina V.A., Evsina V.A., Prodan E.A., Shirobokova S.N. Mathematical modeling of the process of assessing the cost of renting real estate using artificial neural networks // Engineering Bulletin of the Don. 2019. No. 1 (52). P. 34.
3. Isaeva A.N. Estimation of the cost of residential real estate // Pero nauki. 2019. No. 11 (11). S. 6-10.
4. Vorobieva I.V., Yusova Yu.S., Filippova T.A. Assessment of the market value of a single real estate object // Electronic scientific and methodological journal of Omsk State Agrarian University. 2019. No. 1 (16). P. 19.
5. Buga A.V., Khokhlova V.V., Polyakova E.V. Formation of the value of commercial real estate and its assessment // Economy and management of the national economy (St. Petersburg). 2019. No. 5 (7). S. 65-74.
6. Dubov V.S. On the problem of assessing the market value of real estate in the region // Actual problems of combating crime and other offenses. 2019. No. 19-1. S. 110-112.
7. Bobrov I.M., Uchinina T.V. Modern problems of real estate appraisal // Actual problems of modern economy. 2019. No. 3-1. S. 174-177.
8. Martynova M.S., Uchinina T.V. Modern problems of real estate appraisal // Actual problems of modern economy. 2019. No. 3-1. S. 652-655.
9. Shumilina, VE Features of state regulation of appraisal activity in the Russian Federation / VE Shumilina, DI Smolyakova // Science and World. - 2018. - No. 2. - P. 6-10.