GRNTI 06.01 Общие вопросы экономических наук
GRNTI 06.52 Экономическое развитие и рост. Прогнозир-ние и планирование экономики. Экономич. циклы и кризисы
TBK 77 Экономика. Бухгалтерский учет. Финансы
TBK 7713 Макроэкономика
TBK 7714 Микроэкономика
TBK 7717 Экономика предприятия (фирмы)
TBK 7726 Управленческий учет
TBK 777 Внешнеэкономическая деятельность (ВЭД)
BISAC BUS000000 General
The article is devoted to the research analysis of the current patterns of development of the insurance system during the pandemic. Insurance is an integral part of the life of every person and enterprise. In this paper, studies of insurance as part of the economy in a pandemic are carried out. The problems of the work of insurance organizations in the conditions of a pandemic are identified, as well as ways to solve them are outlined. Summing up, we can say what big changes have taken place not only on the economy market as a whole, but also on insurance.
insurance, market, economy, insurance market, pandemic, types of insurance, risk, global market, financial crisis
1. Coronavirus (SOUGO-2019) and insurance [Electronic resource] // https://www.osago161.ru/koronavirus-covid-2019-i-strahovanie.html.
2. Analysis of the insurance market for the first half of 2020 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://calmins.com/analiz-strahovogo-rynka-rossii-2020-itogi-1-polugodiya-1-chast/.
3. Galimova I.V. Problems of the insurance market in Russia in the context of the global financial crisis [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://cyberleninka.ru/artide/n/problemy-strahovogo-rynka-v-rossii-v-usloviyahmirovogo-finansovogo-krizisa/viewer.
4. Insurance.Ru: the coronavirus has significantly changed the structure of the insurance market [Electronic resource]. - URL.
5. Territory of business. COVID-19 [Electronic resource]. –URL: https: //plus.rbc.ru/news/5eef4a287a8aa9dbea95e939.
6. Shumilin, P. E. The role of the reserve-insurance system in conditions of risk and uncertainty in construction organizations / P. E. Shumilin, A. P. Petrenko, D. V. Pogrebanya // Construction. Architecture. economics: Materials of the International Forum "Victory May 1945": collection of articles, Rostov-on-Don, April 23, 2018 / Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, Don State Technical University, Trade Union of Public Education and Science Workers of the Russian Federation. - Rostov-on-Don: Don State Technical University, 2018 .-- S. 187-190.
7. Shumilina, V. E. Analysis of the impact of the pandemic on business development / V. E. Shumilina, I. V. Yunkina // Business security management in modern conditions. - Moscow: AUSPUBLISHERS, 2021 .-- S. 212-219.
8. Shumilina, V. E. Bankruptcy in small business in connection with a pandemic / V. E. Shumilina, S. A. Nikitin // Business safety management in modern conditions. - Moscow: AUSPUBLISHERS, 2021 .-- S. 229-239.