GRNTI 06.01 Общие вопросы экономических наук
GRNTI 06.52 Экономическое развитие и рост. Прогнозир-ние и планирование экономики. Экономич. циклы и кризисы
TBK 77 Экономика. Бухгалтерский учет. Финансы
TBK 7713 Макроэкономика
TBK 7714 Микроэкономика
TBK 7717 Экономика предприятия (фирмы)
TBK 7726 Управленческий учет
TBK 777 Внешнеэкономическая деятельность (ВЭД)
BISAC BUS000000 General
The article is devoted to the research analysis of typical financial planning at the enterprise. The search for patterns and trends in financial planning is carried out. The stages of creating a financial plan are described. Various methods of financial planning are shown and the importance of managing personnel in making managerial decisions is revealed. The current patterns in financial management are revealed. The financial management process is structured. In conclusion, it was concluded that the consistency of financial management depends on the size of the enterprise. The main goal of the company is to make a profit and it is possible to achieve this with the help of financial management
accounting, management accounting, budget, management, financial management, financial plan, structuring, business processes, management optimization, limits, profitability, targets
1. Ananiev A.V., Karateev O.V. To the question of the relevance of business planning // Symbol of Science. No. 10. 2018. - P. 14-16.
2. Belyaeva O.V., Myagkova T.L. The need to improve business planning at the enterprise // Science and innovations in the development system of the information society. 2019.S. 105-109.
3. Borovik D.A., Sboilova L.E. Development and implementation of business plans in the context of the COVID-19 virus pandemic // Bulletin of Youth Science. 2020. No. 3 (25). P. 1.
4. Makarkin N.P., Mazova E.V. Business planning at the enterprise // Energy-efficient and resource-saving technologies and systems. 2018.S. 566-570.
5. Pirnaeva A.Yu., Omarova Z.M. The value of business planning in the activities of the company in modern conditions // Bulletin of the Academy of Knowledge. 2019. No. 6 (35). S. 237-242.
6. Shumilina, V. E. The role of risk management in ensuring the economic security of an enterprise / V. E. Shumilina, T. A. Adamov // Management of enterprises and organizations: problems and solutions: AUS PUBLISHERS, 2021. - P. 73- 84.
7. Shumilin, P. E. Accounting model of the decision support system / P. E. Shumilin, V. A. Eremenko // Scientific review: theory and practice. - 2020. - T. 10. - No. 4 (72). - S. 612-619. - DOI 10.35679 / 2226-0226-2020-10-4-612-619.
8. Shumilina, V. E. Ways of increasing the financial stability of an enterprise to ensure economic security / V. E. Shumilina, K. N. Abdullayeva, T. V. Sushkova //: Modern problems of economic security, accounting and law in the Russian Federation. Volume 4, January 11, 2018 - 31 2019, 2019 .-- P. 5. - DOI 10.26526 / conferencearticle_5c50616cd8cac1.84580638.
9. Shumilina, V. E. Financial mechanisms of enterprise profit management / V. E. Shumilina, V. V. Sarkisyan, A. V. Bliznyukova // Topical issues of ensuring economic security in the Russian Federation in the digital economy. - Melbourne: AUS PUBLISHERS, 2018 .-- S. 1-7.