UDK 31 Статистика. Демография. Социология
GRNTI 06.01 Общие вопросы экономических наук
OKSO 38.02.01 Экономика и бухгалтерский учет (по отраслям)
BBK 606 Статистика
BISAC BUS000000 General
the author of the study analyzes the factors that influence the state of health care services for the population in the country's health care system, and connects them with the solution of a strategic task - improving quality in Russia. The results of the study indicate the need for amendments and additions to a number of legal acts of the federal authorities of the Russian Federation, constituent entities of the Russian Federation and municipal authorities for the legal regulation of medical care for the population and the provision of affordable and high-quality medical care. The complex socio-economic reality requires the use of natural resources and ways to influence the quality of services provided by the population and the growth of life expectancy.
the quality of life, human development index, criteria and indicators for assessing the quality of life, health, healthcare, the quality of medical care, life expectancy, the cost of human life
1. ButovaT.GDanilina E.P., Beloborodov A.A., Hamardyuk M.E. Assessment of the quality of medical services in modern conditions: problems and solutions // Modern problems of science and education. 2017. №. 6
2. The high mortality rate of Russians is associated with chronic underfunding of medicine. https://www.vedomosti.ru/society/articles/2020/10/14/843300-dengi-lechat
3. Zubets AN Improving the quality of medical services for the population of Russia: practical recommendations of the authorities // Humanities. FinancialUniversityBulletin. 2019. No.2 (38).
4. Erugina M.V., Krom I.L., Shmerkevich A.B., Dorogoikin D.L., ZhuzhlovaN.Yu., Shigaev N.N., Bochkareva G.N. Availability of medical care as an obligate social predictor of population health in Russia // Saratov Journal of Medical Scientific Research. 2016. №. 2.
5. Lazareva M.L. Legal regulation of the system of organization and payment of outpatient medical care in the Russian Federation // Medical technologies. Evaluation and selection. 2017. No. 3 (29).
6. Piven D.V., Kitsul I.S., Ivanov I.V. The order of examination of the quality of medical care // Health Manager. 2016. №. 6.
7. Sharafutdinov MG Medical-mathematical model of the quality of life and its assessment in the provision of palliative care // Ulyanovsk medical and biological journal. 2014. №1
8. Tsvil M.M., Shumilina V.E. Study of the dependence of the birth rate of the population on the provision of medical personnel and the costs of health care, physical culture and sports using econometric models // Engineering Bulletin of the Don. - 2014. - No. 1 (28)