UDK 33 Экономика. Экономические науки
GRNTI 06.81 Экономика и организация предприятия. Управление предприятием
OKSO 38.06.01 Экономика
BBK 65 Экономика. Экономические науки
BISAC BUS000000 General
The article examines the key features and problems of economic security of labor in a remote work format. The need to develop measures to protect the labor and socio-economic rights of users in the digital space is shown. The classification of security components is presented, functional components and structural elements of economic security are analyzed.
Remote work, economic security, security elements, functional components, enterprise
1. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 13.05.2017 N 208 "on the Strategy of economic security of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030" [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_ doc_LAW_216629/ .
2. Saveleva E. A. Digital labor organization: directions, principles, approaches // Labour economics. - 2018. - Volume 5. - No. 4. - Pp. 935-950 .
3. Digital labor platforms and the future of work: Towards decent work in the online world. – Geneva: International Labour Office, 2018. – 160 p .
4. Civil code of the Russian Federation, Part 1. [Electronic resource]: Federal law of the Russian Federation No. 51-FZ of November 30, 1994. (with changes and additions from 10.07.2007) . http://www.consultant.ru/online/base/?req=doc;base= LAW;n=112770
5. Living, working and COVID-19: First findings – April 2020. - Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union, 2020. – 11 p .
6. Working anytime, anywhere: the effects on the world of work: Joint ILO–Eurofound report. - Luxembourg: International Labour Organization and the European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions, 2017. - P.15 .
7. World Development Report 2019: The Changing Nature of Work. – Washington: The World Bank Group, 2019 – 150 p .
8. Sizova I. L., Khusainov T. M. Labor and employment in the digital economy: problems of the Russian labor market // Bulletin of Saint Petersburg University. Sociology. - 2017. - Vol. 10. - No. 4. - P. 383 .