UDK 33 Экономика. Экономические науки
GRNTI 06.81 Экономика и организация предприятия. Управление предприятием
OKSO 38.05.01 Экономическая безопасность
BBK 65 Экономика. Экономические науки
BISAC BUS023000 Economic History
The article analyzes the impact of COVID-19 coronavirus infection on the development of small and medium-sized businesses. Special attention is paid to the study of the main causes of bankruptcy of enterprises and risk minimization. Now the entrepreneur is more vulnerable than ever. Small and medium-sized businesses that are losing customers and revenues due to the spread of the coronavirus, and even in some cases are on the verge of closure, can only be saved by reducing risks and supporting the state.
pandemic, coronavirus infection, risks, enterprise, industry, bankruptcy, economic activity, financial indicators
1. Business Support in the context of a pandemic: suggestions from the business community. Access mode [electronic Internet resource Garant.ru (URL)]: http://www.garant.ru/news/1345144/#ixzz6JbID03Gw
2. Map of the state of business. Access mode [electronic Internet resource (URL)]: https://smarteka.com/solution/map
3. Maksimova E. V., Ryabtseva A. G. Influence of coronavirus on the Russian economy// Scientific and analytical journal "Innovations and investments".- 2020-No. 4. - Pp. 283-286
4. Zimovets A.V., Sorokina Yu. V., Khanina A.V. Analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the development of enterprises in the Russian Federation // Economics, entrepreneurship and law. 2020-no. 5-P. 135-149
5. Russian business and coronavirus. Part 1. Entrepreneurs about the impact of the epidemic on their business and the need for state support. [Electronic resource]. URL: https://nafi.ru/projects/predprinimatelstvo/
6. Solovyova V. G. Impact of restrictive measures in connection with the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) on small businesses // Economics and business: theory and practice. 2020. №9-2.
7. Materials Of The Ministry Of Economic Development Of Russia. Business activity picture for may 2020. [Electronic resource]. URL:https://www.economy.gov.ru/material/file/0a16c1bc10412bb6dcabfc834301154b/200618_.pdf