UDK 33 Экономика. Экономические науки
GRNTI 10.01 Общие вопросы
GRNTI 06.35 Учетно-экономические науки
OKSO 40.06.01 Юриспруденция
OKSO 38.02.01 Экономика и бухгалтерский учет (по отраслям)
BBK 67 Право. Юридические науки
TBK 75 Право. Юридические науки
TBK 7717 Экономика предприятия (фирмы)
BISAC LAW000000 General
This article discusses one of the pressing problems of Russia - corruption in education. The main reasons that give rise to corruption in the field of education are given. Also, this article will consider in detail the concept of "corruption". Attention will be paid to existing special mechanisms that contribute to the prevention of corruption in education
anti-corruption policy, bribery, official, corruption, fraud, education, educational institutions, education ethics
1. Volynskaya Yu.Yu., Volynskiy Yu.R. Extremism and corruption - a threat to public safety // Modern trends in vocational education and development of state and municipal employees in the Russian Federation. - 2017. - №1. - pp. 13-17.
2. Gerasimov KB, Prosvirkin N.Yu. The use of statistical tools to solve the problems of managing universities in the Samara region // Risk: resources, information, supply, competition. - 2016. - p. 208-212.
3. Lekasova A.S., Volkova N.A. Official crimes: content and responsibility // Bulletin of young scientists of the Samara State University of Economics. - 2017. –№1. - p. 179-183.
4. Logunova O.A., Logunova E.G. The problem of corruption in education: the experience of a sociological survey // Discussion. - 2016. - №5. - pp. 69-74.
5. Milova I.E., Abalymova A.A. The legal meaning of provoking bribes in the light of countering corruption in Russia // Modern technologies in the global scientific space. - 2016. - №4. - p. 123-127.
6. Polukarov A.V. Legal and organizational security against corruption in the social sphere. Bulletin of the Law Institute MIIT. - 2017. - №3. - pp. 101-105.
7. Salyuk A.A., Matnenko M.A. Corruption in education as a social phenomenon: problems and their solutions // Actual problems of law. - 2016. - №2. - S. 11-14.
8. Simanovich L.N. Conditions for the commission of corruption crimes in the system of higher professional education and measures for their prevention. The introduction of anti-corruption legislation in the Russian Federation // Education. The science. Scientific personnel - 2017. - №5. - p. 30-32.
9. Shumilina V.E. Concept of the human capital and its role of economic security of the Russian Federation//Science and world of Science & World. - 2017, - No. 2; URL: http://www.w-science.com/2017-2-395.html