GRNTI 82.15 Организация управления экономикой
OKSO 38.05.01 Экономическая безопасность
BBK 65 Экономика. Экономические науки
TBK 6151 Эконометрика
The innovative direction of the economic policy of the Rostov region determines the prospects for economic development of this region. In the formation of the innovative component of the Don region, the city of Rostov-on-Don occupies the main position on a number of key parameters for assessing innovation activity. This includes more than a third of innovative and active organizations of the region, which produce over forty percent of innovative good shipped organizations of the region in 2016. The article is devoted to the study of the dynamics of the main indicators of innovative development of the region.
innovation activity, innovation activity, statistical analysis, innovations, indicators of innovative development
1. On the approval of the state program of the Russian Federation «Economic development and innovative economy»: // Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation No.316 of April 15, 2014(as amended on December 26, 2015) - Consultant Plus.
2. Anchishkin, AI Prediction of the rates and factors of economic growth. - M.: MAX Press, 2015.
3. Drucker, P. Business and Innovation. -M. : Williams, 2012.
4. Zavlin, PN Some problems of innovative development // Innovations. - 2015.
5. Ivashchenko, Yu. I. Statistical research of information support of interaction between labor and innovation spheres: territorial aspect: Rostov n / a, 2015.
6. Polyakova, IA, Ivashchenko, Yu. I. Institutional, methodological and applied aspects of the development of the regional information resource // Accounting and statistics, 2015 №3
7. Rostov region in figures. 2017: stat. Sat. Rostovstat. - Rostov n / a, 2017.
8. Schumpeter, J. The theory of economic development. - M.: Progress, 2014.
9. Tsvil M.M., Shumilina V.E. Investigation Bulletin of the Don: electronic scientific research journal. [Electronic resource]. - 2017.– № 1. - Mode of access: http://ivdon.ru/ru/magazine/archive/n1y2017/4006