GRNTI 12.75 Экономика науки
OKSO 38.05.01 Экономическая безопасность
BBK 6544 Экономика жилищно-коммунального хозяйства. Экономика бытового обслуживания
TBK 7716 Экономика труда
The article is devoted to the problem of human capital development in Russia. Special attention is paid to the impact of this phenomenon on the economic security of the country. The article presents the problems in the formation of the labor market and social differentiation of the population as factors that have a negative impact on the human capital of the state.
human capital, education, labor potential, population size, population differentiation, threats to economic security, unemployment
1. Human capital: content and types, evaluation and stimulation: in the monograph / Smirnov.T., And Openers.V. In Romancin.I., And Skoblyakova.V.; edited by doctor of Economics, Professor.T. Smirnova. – M.: Mashinostroenie-1, Eagle: OrelGTU, 2015. - 513 p.
2. Shumilina V.E. The Concept of human capital and its role in the economic security of the Russian Federation. // "Science and peace Science and peace". - 2017, - №2
3. Grachev, S. A. Investments in human capital: studies. manual / S. A. Grachev, M. A. Gundorova, V. A. mosnov ; them state University T. A. G. and N. G. Stoletovs. - Vladimir: publishing house of VlSU, 2016. - 114 sec –
4. UN program "human development Report" [Electronic resource ] / / access mode URL: http://www.un.org.ru
5. Shumeyko A. A. Estimation of human capital based on the global economic rankings // problems of modern Economics: materials of VII Intern. scientific. Conf. - Kazan: Young scientist, 2018. - P. 39-42.
6. Federal state statistics service of the Russian Federation: [Electronic resource] / / access mode URL: http://www.gks.ru
7. Employment of the population as a social indicator of economic security of the Russian Federation. Actual issues of economic security in the Russian Federation in the conditions of the digital economy ,2018. - P. 1-8.
8. Ustinova K. A., Human capital in the innovation economy: monograph / K. A. Ustinova, E. S. Gubanova, G. V. Leonidova. - Vologda: Institute of socio-economic development of territories, RAS, 2015. - 195 p.
9. Shumilina V. E. Aleksanyan, L. G., D. E. Shushkina the Demographic situation in the country and its impact on the economic security of the Russian Federation // Actual problems of economic security in the Russian Federation in the conditions of digital economy . AUS PUBLISHERS . 2018. P. 1-7.
10. Shumilina V.E. Human capital in the system of economic security of the state: Construction and architecture-2017. The faculty of information and economic systems : materials of the research.- prakt.Conf. / edit count. Zelentsov L. B. [and others]; Donskoy state technical. UN-T.-Rostov-on-don : DSTU, 2017. - 305 p.
11. Kohiseva G. E. Shumilina V.E. the role of demographic security in the system of economic security of the state and its indicators / / Kant-2018, - №1 (26)