GRNTI 82.15 Организация управления экономикой
OKSO 38.05.01 Экономическая безопасность
BBK 6523 Планирование. Экономическое прогнозирование
TBK 9007 Экономика. Управление. Бизнес. Право
Ensuring economic security is the independence of the country and the condition for the life of society. That is why economic security is a top national priority. In modern Russia, there are both external and internal threats to the country's economic security. Internal threats pose a great danger; it is their presence that makes the state more vulnerable to external factors. Corruption in our country acts as a form of manifestation of internal threats. This powerful negative factor violates the safety of economic and national security. Corruption occurs in the industry where the criminal has various privileges and powers. At the same time, this crime causes greater economic harm to a citizen, society and the state than any other criminal offense.
legalization of criminal proceeds, international legal regulation, structure and nature of legalization of criminal proceeds
1. UN Convention against illicit traffic in narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances (concluded in Vienna on 20 December 1988) // Collection of international treaties of the USSR and the Russian Federation. Vol. XLVII. M., 1994.
2. The Council of Europe Convention on laundering, search, seizure and confiscation of the proceeds from crime (concluded in Strasbourg on 8 November 1990). 2003. N 3. St. 203.
3. Recommendations of the intergovernmental group of development of financial measures of struggle against money-laundering (FATF) // International legal framework to combat corruption and money laundering: a collection of documents / comp. V. S. Ovchinsky. M., 2004.
4. Lavrov V. V., Stepankov D. V. Legal responsibility for the legalization of proceeds of crime under Russian law. N. Novgorod, 2011.
5. Melnikov V. N., Movsesyan, the Counteraction to the legalization of criminal proceeds. M., 2010.
6. Kozlov I. V. Tools of Bank counteraction of legalization of criminal income: autoref. dis. kand. Econ. sciences'. M., 2008.
7. Pedun O. L. Legalization of money or other property acquired by criminal means: dis. kand. the faculty of law. sciences'. M., 2008.
8. The Mechanism of counteraction to legalization of shadow incomes in the system of economic security of the state: dis. kand. Econ. sciences'. SPb., 2008
9. Shumilina V. E., Shirokoborodov A. A., Nikitina E. A., ANALYSIS of EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL THREATS to ECONOMIC SECURITY of the RUSSIAN FEDERATION // Actual problems of economic security in the Russian Federation in the conditions of digital economy . AUS PUBLISHERS . 2018. P. 1-8. URL: https://auspublishers.com.au/ru/nauka/conference_article/2132/view (date accessed: 14.10.2018).