GRNTI 06.03 Экономические теории
OKSO 38.05.01 Экономическая безопасность
BBK 6501 Общая экономическая теория
TBK 7524 Международное экономическое и торговое право
. Ensuring economic security is the independence of the country and the condition for the life of society. That is why economic security is a top national priority. In modern Russia, there are both external and internal threats to the country's economic security. Internal threats pose a great danger; it is their presence that makes the state more vulnerable to external factors. Corruption in our country acts as a form of manifestation of internal threats. This powerful negative factor violates the safety of economic and national security. Corruption occurs in the industry where the criminal has various privileges and powers. At the same time, this crime causes greater economic harm to a citizen, society and the state than any other criminal offense.
national economy, economic security, internal threats, corruption
1. Federal Law No. 273- FZ“On Countering Corruption” M. Volkova 2. Assessment of the system of economic security of the enterprise / P.V. Asunin, M.N. Volkova // Proceedings of the IV International Scientific and Practical Conference "Socio-Economic Sciences and Humanitarian Studies": Collection of Scientific Works - Novosibirsk: Center for Scientific Cooperation, 2015. - 4 - P.141-144.
2. Moiseeva V.M. Directions of increasing customer focus / V.M. Moiseyev // Econominfo .- 2016. - № 12. - P. 19-21.
3. Russian review of economic crimes for 2014 // PricewaterhouseCoopers.URL: https: //www.pwc.ru/ru/ceosurvey/assets/crime_survey_2014.pdf.
4. Rudakova OV, Shatunova N.N. Improving the standard of living of the population as a condition for ensuring economic security: Monograph. - SPb: INFO-DA, 2015. - 204 p.
5. Rudakova OV, Filonov G.A. Economic security of Russia in a globalizing world // Features of the financial and economic development of Russia in modern conditions: materials of the interregional scientific and practical conference / Ed. A.T. Yandiyev. -Voronezh: Voronezh Center for Scientific and Technical Information - a branch of the Federal State Budgetary Institution “REA” of the Ministry of Energy of Russia, 2014. - P. 41-52.
6. Samsonov K. Elements of the concept of economic security // Questions of economy. -1994. - № 12. - P. 14-24.
7. Moiseev S. D. Corruption as a threat to economic security / / Scientific and methodical electronic journal "Concept". - 2015. - Vol. 23. - P. 56-60.
8. Efficiency of the Russian economy: Federal state statistics service [Electronic resource].