GRNTI 06.03 Экономические теории
OKSO 38.06.01 Экономика
BBK 6501 Общая экономическая теория
TBK 7622 Экономическая статистика
The problem of unemployment and employment is one of the main problems not only in Russia, but throughout the world. The article gives the concept of unemployment, its features and causes of growth; The level of unemployment in Russia is analyzed; the mechanism for implementing the state employment policy is presented.
Unemployment, employment, labor market, especially unemployment, mechanism
1. Shumilina V. E. unemployment Rate in the Russian Federation for 2013-2014: statistical analysis. Nauka I Mir. - 2015. - №2.
2. Shumilina V. E. analysis of the unemployment rate in the Russian Federation for 2011-2012.// Science and the world. - 2014. - №1.
3. Kraichev E. G., Shumilin V. E. the Role of demographic security economic security and its indicators "KANT" - 2018, -№1 (26).
4. Shumilina V. E. the Concept of human capital and its role in the economic security of the Russian Federation // Science and the world Science & World. - 2017, - №2; URL: http://www.w-science.com/2017-2-395.html
5. Shumilina V. E.. Statistics of wages and labor costs . Melbourne : AUS PUBLISHERS , 2018. DOI: 10.26526/textbook_5aa6ac89b1e362.94916168 URL: https://auspublishers.com.au/ru/nauka/textbook/1949/view (date accessed: 07.10.2018)
6. Filatova N. I. The variety of views on the assessment of the labor market // Economy, management, finance. 2015, №4.
7. Salpagarov A. A. Problemy bezraboticy v Rossii // Molodoy uchenyy. 2015, №12.
8. The website of the Ministry of economic development http://economy.gov.ru
9. Website of the Federal service for labor and employment http://www.rostrud.ru
10. Salpagarov problems of unemployment in Russia // Young scientist. 2015, №12.