GRNTI 06.03 Экономические теории
OKSO 38.06.01 Экономика
BBK 66 Политика. Политические науки
TBK 73 Политика. Социология
The article is devoted to the anti-inflation policy as an important condition for its economic growth. The choice of anti-inflation impact methods of anti-inflationary impact should be determined by the nature and level of inflation, the economic mechanism specifics. The aspects of inflation in the modern Russian economy are revealed and the measures of anti-inflation policy as a means of complex influence on the reasons of inflation processes formation are offered.
inflation; anti-inflation policy; disinflation; fiscal policy; the hypothesis of natural level
1. Kabir L. S. Innovation and investment support: changes in tax policy at the present stage // Theory and practice of social development. 2016 №3. P. 39-42
2. S. P. Kiselev, V. V. Ilyashenko factors on the dynamics of inflationary processes in the industrial region //news of the Ural state economic University. 2015. №3 (59). C. 24-29
3. Smirnov S. V., Kondrashov N. In. Petronevich A. V. Turning points of the Russian economic cycle, 1981-2015. / / HSE Economic journal. 2015 No. 4. Vol. 19. P. 534-553.
4. I. Somova inflation Targeting in Russia / / Vestnik Novosibirsk state University. Ser.: Social and economic Sciences. 2014. No. 2. P. 5-12
5. Inflation rate of the Russian Federation for 2014-2016, [Electronic resource]. URL: http: / / www.cbr.EN/
6. Matveeva T. " macroeconomics: a course of lectures for economists, 2014, [Electronic resource]. URL:http://www.ereport.ru/articles/macro/macro14.htm