GRNTI 06.81 Экономика и организация предприятия. Управление предприятием
OKSO 38.05.01 Экономическая безопасность
BBK 65 Экономика. Экономические науки
TBK 77 Экономика. Бухгалтерский учет. Финансы
In world practice, it is now generally recognized is the understanding of bankruptcy as an integral element of the market economy, which serves as a certain incentive for the effective work of economic entities. Bankruptcy in Russia and abroad has similar features, but the legislation of the countries at the same time develops, based on an individual kaleidoscope of political and social factors. The article analyzes bankruptcy in the Russian and foreign economy, its dynamics and development prospects
financial risk, financial insolvency, bankruptcy, monetary policy
1. Mandzhikov K. S., Simanovich L. N. Bankruptcy as a tool for economic recovery: practice in the Russian Federation. - 2017. - №33. — Pp. 30-32.
2. Mogilat, Anastasia Nikolaevna. "Bankruptcy of real sector companies in Russia: the main trends and financial "Portrait" of a typical bankrupt" scientific works: Institute of economic forecasting RAS, no. 13, 2015, pp. 156-186.
3. Sviridenko O. M. Institute of insolvency (bankruptcy) in the civil law // Russian law Journal. 2011. No. 1. Pp. 39-46.
4. Global report on bankruptcy 2017 https://www.dnb.ru/media/entry/56/217433_Global_Bankruptcy_Report_2017_9-20-17.pdf
5. Dubrovsky Alexander. Bankruptcy of firms in the global context. Total falsification of Western statistics-Electronic journal "Economics and life", 2018g., https://cont.ws/@alex581210/829571
6. The uniform Federal register of data on bankruptcy https://bankrot.fedresurs.ru
7. Malakhov Alexander Ivanovich. France recorded a record low level of bankruptcies - the Electronic journal "Information Agency" 2017 https://rns.online/economy/Vo-Frantsii-zafiksirovan-rekordno-nizkii-uroven-bankrotstv-kompanii--2017-07-10/