GRNTI 06.81 Экономика и организация предприятия. Управление предприятием
OKSO 38.05.01 Экономическая безопасность
BBK 65 Экономика. Экономические науки
TBK 77 Экономика. Бухгалтерский учет. Финансы
At present, business is not going through the best of times in Russia. In the context of modern financial policy, insolvency (bankruptcy) procedures are among the most important means of crisis management of the economic situation at the level of the Russian Federation and its subjects, and at the level of municipalities. The article analyzes the level of financial insolvency (bankruptcy) depending on the industry of economic entities for 2015-2017, its dynamics and the main reasons
financial insolvency, bankruptcy, insolvency, debt
1. Demeshev, B. B., and Tikhonova, A. S. "The dynamics of predictive power of the models for the bankruptcy of medium and small Russian companies wholesale and retail trade" Corporate Finance, no. 3 (31), 2014, pp. 4-22.
2. Demeshev Boris Borisovich, and Tikhonova Anna Sergeevna. "Forecasting bankruptcy of Russian companies: cross-sectoral comparison" economic journal of Higher school of Economics, vol. 18, No. 3, 2014, pp. 359-386.
3. Mogilat, Anastasia Nikolaevna. "Bankruptcy of real sector companies in Russia: the main trends and financial "Portrait" of a typical bankrupt" scientific works: Institute of economic forecasting RAS, no. 13, 2015, pp. 156-186.
4. Popova Nadezhda Sergeevna, Stepanov Igor Germanovich, and Biktagirova Irina Nikolaevna. "The mechanism of quantitative assessment of the failure of the metallurgical enterprise" Modern studies of social problems, no. 6 (26), 2013, pp. 38.
5. Fedorov E. A., and Timofeev I. V. "Standards of financial stability of Russian enterprises: industry features" Corporate Finance, no. 1 (33), 2015, pp. 38-47.
6. Chukreev Andrei Alexandrovich. "Repayment of claims of construction participants: a critical analysis of the main provisions of the legislation on bankruptcy of developers" Property relations in the Russian Federation, no. 12 (159), 2014, pp. 69-79.
7. Chebykin Vladimir, and Nelga Ekaterina Igorevna. "Evaluation of the probability of bankruptcy of agricultural enterprises" Regionology, no. 1 (90), 2015, pp. 81-87.