GRNTI 06.35 Учетно-экономические науки
OKSO 38.02.01 Экономика и бухгалтерский учет (по отраслям)
BBK 6505 Управление экономикой. Экономическая статистика. Учет. Экономический анализ
TBK 77 Экономика. Бухгалтерский учет. Финансы
The article describes the features of the control system as a way to protect the economic security of business entities. The authors formulate the risks to be assessed in the construction of the internal control system that affect the level of economic security. Tools of control in ensuring economic security of business for ensuring operability of mechanisms of protection are offered.
control, instruments of control, internal control, economic security of business
1. Federal law of 06.12.2011 N 402-FZ "On accounting" [Electronic resource]. Access from help.- legal system "ConsultantPlus".
2. Arkhipov E. L., Krokhicheva G. E., Tevosyan S. A., Astafyev V. A. The security Model of the business environment in the system of economic security // Internet-journal "NAYKOVEDENIE" Volume 9, No. 6 (2017) https://naukovedenie.ru/PDF/32EVN617.pdf (access is free). Tit. from the screen. Yaz. Rusyi. English.
3. Izvarina N. Y., Melikyan A. A. Accounting and analytical support of the company's control and audit activities // journal "Kazan social and humanitarian Bulletin" №6, 2016. - Kazan: Publishing house of Kazan, 2016. - 106 p. (p. 52-56)
4. Izvarina N. Y., Miroshnikov M. M. The modern concept of building a system of corporate security / / Actual problems of social Sciences and Humanities : collection of scientific works on the materials of the International scientific-practical conference on November 30, 2017: 6 h. / ed. E. P. Tkacheva. - Belgorod: Agency for advanced scientific research (APNI), LLC, 2017. – part III. - 154 p. (p. 76-80)
5. Kirkach U.N. Formation of the system of internal control in the organization / / Audit reports. - 2017. - №1-2. – P. 161 - 166.
6. Melnik M. V. Interdisciplinary approach to the study of the stability of economic entities. Accounting. Analysis. Audit. - 2016. - № 1. - P. 15-22.
7. Mironova O. A. Control and analytical support of economic security: institutional-level approach / / Auditor's sheets. - 2017. - №12. – P. 63 – 68
8. Skachko G. A., Nikandrova L. K.The role of analysis and diagnostics of financial and economic activities in the assessment of economic security of the organization. - 2016. - №7. - P. 54 - 63.