GRNTI 06.52 Экономическое развитие и рост. Прогнозир-ние и планирование экономики. Экономич. циклы и кризисы
OKSO 38.07.02 Экономическая бехопасность
BBK 65 Экономика. Экономические науки
TBK 2324 Экономика
The article is devoted to the study of foreign trade activities of the state, its impact on economic security. It examines the possible risks and threats facing the country as a result of interaction with other States, and lists the criteria by which to assess the level of economic security of Russia. The statistical data provided by the customs authorities on the official websites are also monitored.
economic security, foreign trade activity, export, raw materials, import, national interests
1. Presidential decree No. 208 of 13 may 2017 On the Strategy of economic security of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030»
2. Russian O. I. Foreign economic security of the Russian Federation / / Concept. - 2015. - No08 (August)
3. Khokhrin V. Customs and tariff regulation of foreign economic activity as a tool of economic security of the country / / Science in motion: from reflection to creation of reality: Materials of the all-Russian scientific and practical conference. Under the General editorship of M. S. Garifullina. 2016. - P. 158-162.
4. Golichev V. V. Problems of customs and tariff regulation in the EEU // Innovative development of the Russian economy: Russian economic University of G. V. Plekhanov. Moscow: Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. Moscow, 2016. – Pp. 177 to 179.
5. Shumilina V. E., Serzhenko Ya. S. The analysis of structure and rates of development of export of the Russian Federation to the CIS countries In 2014-2016//Topical issues of ensuring an economic safety in the Russian Federation in the conditions of digital economy. AUS PUBLISHERS. 2018. Page 1-9. URL: https://auspublishers.com.au/ru/nauka/conference_article/2128/view (date of the address: 29.10.2018).