GRNTI 06.35 Учетно-экономические науки
OKSO 38.02.01 Экономика и бухгалтерский учет (по отраслям)
BBK 65 Экономика. Экономические науки
TBK 77 Экономика. Бухгалтерский учет. Финансы
Problems of forming an integrated mechanism of network accounting and management of the company's economic security based on the use of engineering tools and technologies are considered. The matter and peculiarities of network management in conjunction with the organization of accounting are disclosed. The model for organizing network accounting and managing economic security at the micro level is proposed.
network accounting, digital economy, economic security, engineering tools, derivative balance.
1. Arakelyants E.S., Krokhicheva G.E., Lesnyak V.V. Analytical justification of the implementation of organization adaptive capabilities in terms of an alternative choice // KANT. – 2016. – № 4. – pp. 95-100.
2. Vityazeva T.A. Registration analytical providing of financial security of enterprise // Naukovedenie. – 2012. - № 4. – pp. 1-6.
3. Korolev M.I. The economic security of a firm: theory, practice, choice of strategy. – M.: Economica Publ., 2011 – 284 p.
4. Krokhicheva G.E., Lesnyak V.V., Arakelyants E.S., Muzyka T.N. Adaptive accounting and analytical systems of the enterprise strategic management. – St.: Stavrolit Publ., 2016. – 208 p.
5. Lesnyak V.V. Theoretical aspects of functioning of the evolutionary-adaptive derivative balance sheet economic mechanism // Kazan science. – 2013. – № 4. – pp. 62-68.
6. Lesnyak V.V. Controlling the effectiveness of the reserve system to ensure the company's economic safety. Legal issues of ensuring the economic security of the state in the context of the informatization of society: a collection of scientific articles of the All-Russian scientific practical conference. – Rostov-on-Don: DSTU, 2018. – pp. 422-429.
7. Lesnyak V.V., Selezneva E.M. Segmentary forecasting and analysis in the organization's economic security management system // Actual problems of science of the XXI century: digest of articles, part 1. – M.: Cognitio Publ., 2017. – pp. 66-71.