GRNTI 06.75 Экономические проблемы организации и управления хозяйством страны
OKSO 38.03.04 Государственное и муниципальное управление
BBK 65 Экономика. Экономические науки
TBK 7541 Право собственности и другие вещные права
The article considers the issue that unitary enterprises can be formed exclusively in the form of state and municipal ones, which are based on the right of economic management and operational management. Designated, the volume of the authorized capital of the state and municipal enterprises. A list of certain types of companies that can only be in federal ownership is also reviewed. The reasons for the creation of each type of enterprises are identified and a comparison is made of the peculiarities of disposing of each type of property by enterprises
State unitary enterprises, municipal unitary enterprises, federal law, property rights, property, economic rights, articles of association, authorized capital, capital.
1. Civil code of the Russian Federation (civil code)// URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_5142/ (date of application: 20.05.2018)
2. Federal law "on privatization of state and municipal property" of 21.12.2001 № 178-FZ (last edition) / / URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_35155/ (date of application: 20.05.2018)
3. Features of formation of the economic security service of the enterprise: [Text] / K. M. Balkova / / Economics and entrepreneurship. - 2014. - № 11.
4. Volkova, M. N. Functional directions of security service of the enterprise / M. N. Volkova, D. S. Ivannikov / / Socio-economic Sciences and Humanities. - 2015. - № 4.
5. Salamova S. S. Theoretical approaches to the economic security of the enterprise / M. N. Volkova, T. A. Volkova, N. In. Pluzhnikova, S. S. Salamova / / FES: Finance. Economy. Strategy-2015. - №3.
6. Shishmareva T. P. rights of founders (participants) of a legal entity in insolvency (bankruptcy) procedures /T. p. shishmareva : [Text] // Laws of Russia: experience, analysis, practice. - 2011. - N 3.
7. Shlykov V. V. Economic security of economic entities. Ryazan, 2009.