GRNTI 82.13 Государственное и административное управление
BBK 65 Экономика. Экономические науки
TBK 756 Финансовое право
Various definitions of the concept of "financial control", its role in the current external environment, in the restructuring of the Russian economy, Russia's transition to an innovative path of development are considered. A special place of financial control in the system of ensuring the economic security of the state is noted. The conclusions about the necessity of preventive financial control are made.
financial control, innovative way of development, national security, economic security, financial security, external and internal threats and risks.
1. Aleshin A. A., Tabakova A.V., Aleshin M. M. "Comparative analysis of innovative development of Russia and developed economic countries"/ A. A. Aleshin, A.V. Tabakova, M. M. Aleshin // Innovations in science and practice / Collection of articles based on the materials of the VI international scientific-practical conference (March 15, 2018, Barnaul). B5h.CH5 / Ufa: Dendra, 2018.- P. 62-69.
2. Bregg S. Handbook of Finance Director. - Moscow: Alpina Business Buks, 2008. - P. 21.
3. Indicators of innovative activities: 2017: statistical collection / N. V. Gorodnikova, L. Gokhberg, K. A., Ditkovsky, etc.; the NAT. research. University "Higher school of Economics". – M.: higher school of Economics, 2017.- 328 p.
4. Levonenkova T. A. Gosudarstvennyy i municipal'nyy kontrol' (nadzor): poisk effektivnyh resheniy // Zhurnal rossiyskogo prava. - 2014.- № 9. - S. 140—149.
5. Stolyarov, N. S. Financial control in the system of strategic management of socio-economic development of Russia: theory and practice: author. dis. d-RA. Ekon. Sciences-M., 2006. - 40 p.
6. Tsaregorodtsev, Yu. d. Financial control: a training manual / Y. G. Tsaregorodtseva, M arr. and science of the Russian Federation, Vologda state University. Vologda: Vogu, 2016. - 110 p.
7. Shokhin S. O. Problems and prospects of development of financial control in the Russian Federation. - Moscow: Finance and statistics, 2009. - 237c.
8. Leonenkova T. A. State and municipal control (supervision): the search for effective solutions // Journal of Russian law. - 2014. No. 9. - S. 140-149.