GRNTI 06.73 Финансовая наука. Денежные и налоговые теории. Кредитно-финансовые институты
OKSO 38.02.06 Финансы
BBK 6526 Финансы. Денежное обращение
TBK 77 Экономика. Бухгалтерский учет. Финансы
The article discusses the need for social and tax policies. The analysis of indicators characterizing quality of life in Russia is carried out and the conclusion about their low values in comparison with indicators of the European countries is drawn. It is determined that the personal income tax plays a major role in the implementation of social tax policy, the current system of personal income tax in Russia does not meet the principle of tax fairness, expressed by the classics of economic thought, proclaimed in the tax code and it is necessary to reform.
taxes, elements of taxation, social policy of the state, the quality of life of the population, tax policy, tax fairness, personal income tax, progressive taxation of income.
1. The Constitution of the Russian Federation (adopted by popular vote 12.12.1993). Mode of access: http://www.consultant.ru /document/c ons_ doc_ LAW_28399/
2. Tax code of the Russian Federation. - Moscow: Prospect, 2018.- 1024 p.
3. Order of the government of the Russian Federation of November 17, 2008.№1662-p."on the concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020". - Access mode: http://base.garant.ru/194365 Oh .
4. Monitoring of population quality of life indicators in the Commonwealth of Independent States 2013-2016. Interstate statistical Committee of the CIS. - M., 2017. - 70s.
5. World economy and world markets: Collection of economic articles and statistical information. - Moscow: 2013. Access mode: http://www.ereport.ru Oh.
6. Taxes and taxation/ I. A. Mayburov. - Moscow: UNITY-DANA, 2012. - 559 p.
7. B. petty, Treatise on taxes and fees. Different about money / W. petty. – M.: OS ' -89, 1997. - 112 p.
8. Shmelev, Yu. d. The concept of reforming the tax system of the Russian Federation, based on the principle of fairness and social function of taxes: dis. d-RA. Ekon. Sciences-M., 2008. - 459 p.