GRNTI 06.75 Экономические проблемы организации и управления хозяйством страны
OKSO 38.07.02 Экономическая бехопасность
BBK 65 Экономика. Экономические науки
TBK 7736 Экономика России
The article reveals the concept of human capital and also its role in provision the economic safety of the Russian Federation. There are a lot of definitions of such a concept as human capital. It is concluded that ensuring the economic security of the Russian Federation without a noticeable increase in the quality of human capital in all areas is impossible.
Human capital, economic security, capital, security/safety
1. Shultz T. Investments in human capital. – Moscow: HSE publishing house, 2003.
2. Becker G. Human behavior: the economic approach - Moscow: HSE publishing house, 2003.
3. Shumilina V.E. The concept of human capital and its role in economic security of the Russian Federation. // Science and the World – 2017, № 2.
4. Shumilina V.E. Human Capital in the System of Economic Security of the State: Construction and Architecture-2017. Faculty of Information and Economic Systems: Materials of Scientific and Practical Conf. (Rostov-onDon, November 28-30, 2017) / red. L.B. Zelentsov [and others]; Donskoy gos.tehn. un-t. - Rostov-on-Don: DSTU, 2017. - 305 p.
5. Alaverdov A. A. Human Resource Management. – Moscow: Synergy, 2012.
6. Bazarov T.Yu. Personnel Management. – Moscow: Yurayt, 2014.
7. Vesnin V.R. Human Resource Management. - Moscow: Prospect, 2014.
8. Golovanova E.N. Investments in the human capital of an enterprise. - Moscow: Infra-M, 2011.
9. Gruzkov I.V. Reproduction of human capital in the conditions of formation of the innovative economy of Russia. Theory, methodology, control. - Moscow: Economy, 2013.
10. May V.A. - Development of human capital – Moscow: Case, 2013.
11. Hugheslid M. How to manage human capital to implement a strategy. - St. Petersburg: Petersburg, 2012.