GRNTI 06.56 Общественно-экономическая структура
OKSO 38.05.01 Экономическая безопасность
BBK 65 Экономика. Экономические науки
TBK 7723 Государственное регулирование экономики
The article reveals the fundamental concepts, directions of criminalization of the economy, as well as the shadow processes and corruption. The main tasks of monitoring are defined. Measures to combat criminalization are highlighted
analysis, monitoring, classification, economic processes, real sector, criminalization.
1. The decree of the President of the Russian Federation of December 31, 2015 N 683 "About the Strategy of national security of the Russian Federation"//the Russian Federation Code. 2016 N 1 (part II) of Art. 212
2. Belousov V. D., Biryukov V. A. from the history of transformations of the Russian monetary system. Saarbrucken (Germany), LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2013
3. Kleymyonov I. M. Criminalization of the public relations//Bulletin of the Omsk university. Series "Right". 2013. No.
4. Nudel S.L. A general characteristic of a criminal and legal situation in the sphere of protection of the financial relations // Scientific works of the Russian academy of legal profession and a notariate. 2014. No. 1 (32).
5. Efremov R.S. A problem of criminalization of an inappropriate expenditure of budgetary funds in the modern criminal legislation // Differentiation and individualization of responsibility in the criminal and criminal and executive law. Materials of the international scientific and practical conference devoted to the 75 anniversary of the doctor of jurisprudence, professors of the honored worker of science of the Russian Federation Lev Leonidovich Kruglikov. Under V. F. Lapshin's edition. 2015. P. 234-242.
6. K.V's halts. Interaction of the shadow and legal right in modern Russia as threat to security of society / Economic security of the personality, society, state: problems and ways of providing. Materials of an annual All-Russian scientific and practical conference. 4/21/2016 SPb.: SPb publishing house un-that Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 2016.
7. Akhremtseva V.L. The mechanism of counteraction to shadow economic events in the sphere of the credit and accounting relations [An electronic resource] // Management of economic systems. – 2013. – No. 8(56).