GRNTI 06.52 Экономическое развитие и рост. Прогнозир-ние и планирование экономики. Экономич. циклы и кризисы
OKSO 38.05.01 Экономическая безопасность
BBK 65 Экономика. Экономические науки
BBK 6530 Экономика промышленности
TBK 7717 Экономика предприятия (фирмы)
In the article approaches to formation by the industrial organizations of anti-recessionary programs in modern condition of develompnet are considered. The mechanism of srep-by-step reform is proposed, based on the implementation of a number of measures, which include reorganization, property restructuring and transformation of the organizational and economic mechanism. The article discusses the most important goals of anti-crisis programs, as well as takes into account the negative factors affecting the state of the Russian economy, as well as the main directions for restructuring the reorganization of industial organizations. The develpment of interal mecanisms to counteract the negative impact of crisis trends, as well as to rais the overall level of economic security of organizations in the real sector of the economy, is of great importance in the crisis. The effective method of solving this problem is to improve the internal structure through the introduction of financial responsibility centers, this helps not only to implement self-supporting relationships within the organization, but also to reorganize the structure of management and regulation of the results of economic processes.
anti-recessionary programs, reforming, reorganization, restructuring, economic and social goals, economic security
1. Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of April 15, 2014 No. 328 "On the approval of the state program" Development of industry and increasing its competitiveness. "- 5 p.
2. Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of 28.01.2016 No. 41 "On the procedure for granting subsidies to participants in industrial clusters for the production of industrial products for import substitution." - 2c.
3. Kuznetsova S.V. On the issue of financial and economic instruments for solving social problems in crisis conditions // International Scientific and Practical Conference. - Saratov, 2014.- 44 p.
4. Kulikova E.A. Anti-crisis management: allowance. - Ekaterinburg: USURT. 2013.- 279 p.
5. Loktionova Yu.A. The mechanism of ensuring the security of the enterprise / / Economic phenomena and 2013 No 13. - 93 – 99 p.
6. Mamatelashvili O.V. The configuration of anti-crisis measures in the mechanism of ensuring the economic security of an enterprise in modern conditions. 2016. - No. 1 (15). - P. 59.
7. Nurgalieva DI, Karachurina R.F. Methodical bases for the development of the organization's strategy // Actual issues of education and science: a collection of scientific papers on the materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference in 14 parts. 2014. 51 p.