GRNTI 06.52 Экономическое развитие и рост. Прогнозир-ние и планирование экономики. Экономич. циклы и кризисы
OKSO 38.06.01 Экономика
BBK 65 Экономика. Экономические науки
BBK 6505 Управление экономикой. Экономическая статистика. Учет. Экономический анализ
TBK 7622 Экономическая статистика
TBK 7713 Макроэкономика
The article examines the dynamics of Russia's economic growth. This topic is most actual now, as the growth of the economy is the main indicator of the economic development of the country. The growth of the economy conducts to an improvement in the living standards of the population, It allows to solve most effectively the problems of poverty, the quality of education and also it increases labor productivity. The aim of economic growth is to ensure a stable and high rate of increase in the scale of national production. The state seeks to progressive factors of economic growth revival, development and implementation of import substitution policy, broad support of innovations and advanced technologies. The article provides the definitions of the concept of "economic growth" and list of measures required for the state to implement the above-mentioned aims.
the economic growth, national income, gross domestic product, gross national product
1. Bodrunov S.D., Porokhovsky A.A. The economic system of modern Russia. Anatomy of the Present and Alternatives of the Future. 2015 p.315.
2. Goridko N.P., Nizhegorodtsev R.M. Modern economic growth 2016 p. 8-13.
3. Nikolaeva I.P. Economic theory: textbook for university students, who study in economic specialties. Edited by Nikolaeva I.P. Second edition, recycling and additional materials – M. Unity – Dana, 2013.
4. Shevchenko I.V. The system of growth factors of the Russian economy. 2008
5. Ekonomicheskiy rost Rossii. Rezhim dostupa: http://newinspire.ru/lektsii-po-ekonomicheskomu-rostu/ekonomicheskiy-rost-rossii-2714
6. Shumilina V.E. The concept of human capital and its role in the economic security of the Russian Federation. //Science and Peace 2017 №2; URL: http://www.w-science.com/2017-2-395.html
7. Shumilina V.E. Human capital in the system of economic security of the state: Construction & Architecture 2017. Faculty of Information and Economic Systems: materials of the scientific - practical conference (Rostov-on-Don 28 - 30 of November 2017) / editorial board: Zelentsov L.B. and others; Don State Technical University - Rostov-on-Don: DSTU, 2017. – p. 305.
8. Tsvil M.M., Shumilina V.E. The application of models of panel data analysis for the estimation of the volume of innovative goods, works and services in the Russian Federation // «Engineering journal of Don» - 2017, - №1 URL: http://www.ivdon.ru/ru/magazine/archive/n1y2017/4006
9. Russia's economic growth. Access mode: http://newinspire.ru/lektsii-po-ekonomicheskomu-rostu/ekonomicheskiy-rost-rossii-2714