GRNTI 06.77 Экономика труда. Трудовые ресурсы
OKSO 38.05.01 Экономическая безопасность
BBK 6524 Экономика труда
TBK 7716 Экономика труда
The article is devoted to the problem of intellectual and demographic losses in Russia. Particular attention is paid to the impact of this phenomenon on the economic security of the Country. The necessary measures to solve the problem of "brain drain" are presented
Economic security, intellectual migration, highly qualified specialists, emigrants
1. Federal State Statistics Service of the Russian Federation: [Electronic resource] // Access mode URL: http://www.gks.ru
2. All-Russian Center for the Study of Public Opinion: [Electronic resource] // Access mode URL: https://wciom.ru
3. June: [Electronic resource] // Access mode URL: https://www.unesco.org
4. Roldugina NV, "Brain drain" as a threat to the economic security of the state: St. Petersburg: Institute of Business and Law, 2013.- 256 c.
5. Averkov AL, Regulation of migration processes on regional labor markets. - Moscow: Dashkov and K, 2012.-125 c.
6. FGBU of the Labor of the Ministry of Labor of Russia: [Electronic resource] // Access mode URL http://www.vcot.info
7. Shafranov-Kutsev GF Migration Policy in the Russian Federation: a monograph / GF Shafranov-Kutsev. - Moscow: Logos, 2014. - 81c.