GRNTI 06.52 Экономическое развитие и рост. Прогнозир-ние и планирование экономики. Экономич. циклы и кризисы
TBK 7744 Экономика строительства и жилищно-коммунального хозяйства
The theoretical aspects of financial analysis for the purposes of operative management of financial results taking into account industry specificity are considered in the article. On the basis of key indicators, solutions of the operational control loop for assessing financial risks in construction were proposed. The concept of strategic planning in connection with operational management and mechanisms for assessing the performance of the industry are defined.
factor analysis, operational management, strategic plan, business risk, internal audit, database, company value
1. Abdukarimov IT, Narizhny IF Factor analysis of the impact assessment of the internal environment of the enterprise on the performance indicators of its economic activity // Region: systems, economics, management. 2014. № 3 (26). - P. 123-131.
2. Zolotareva I.V. Information support for recording the activities of construction organizations in domestic and international accounting standards and reporting // Scientific review. 2013. No. 9. - P. 361-364.
3. Kolacheva NV, Bykova NN Financial result of the enterprise as object of assessment and analysis / N.V. Kolacheva, N.N. Bykova // Bulletin of NNIIE. - 2015. - No. 1 (44). - P. 29 - 35
4. Lileeva LR, Arkhipov EL, Sidorenko EN, Bazdikyan M.Yu. Internal audit in the system of economic security No. 2018620011 dated October 31 2017: Official Bulletin of the Federal Service for Intellectual Property, Patents and Trademarks. Computer programs and databases of topology of integrated microcircuits. Moscow: FGU FIPS, 2018
5. Raitsky K.A. Enterprise economy. -M .: Marketing, 2012 .- 693c.
6. Rodionova V.M., Fedotova M.A. Financial analysis of the business entity. - Moscow: Finance and Statistics, 2013. - 246 p.
7. Rusak NA, Rusak V.A. Financial analysis of the business entity. -Mn .: Knowledge, 2014. - 561 p.
8. Sheremet A.D. The theory of economic analysis. - Moscow: Finance and Statistics, 2010. - 248 p.