GRNTI 06.56 Общественно-экономическая структура
OKSO 38.05.01 Экономическая безопасность
BBK 6539 Экономика информатики
TBK 7748 Экономика информационных технологий
Now, in a digital economy, every company that wants to win in a competitive struggle must look for ways to achieve competitive goals in the non-material sphere. Thanks to an effective system of economic security of an enterprise (organization), it is possible to do this with a minimum risk for the economic state of the enterprise. In this article, the most accurate, in the opinion of the authors, concepts of such terms as "economic security" and "digital economy" will be presented and factors that can lead the enterprise to bankruptcy when the conditions of economic security are not observed are determined. The article also focuses on the elements of the economic security system, which will create the most effective and efficient system.
economic security of the enterprise (organization), digital economy, bankruptcy factors of the enterprise, internal and external environment of the enterprise (organization) functioning.
1. The program "Digital economy of the Russian Federation", approved by the order of 28.07.2017 № 1632-p;
2. The strategy of economic security of the Russian Federation for the period till 2030, approved by decree of the President of the Russian Federation from 13.05.2017 N 208
3. Borovitskaya M. V. on the issue of economic assessment of the level of economic security of the enterprise / / / Young scientist. - 2017. - No. 14. – P. 321 – 325.
4. Dmitrieva I. V., Ivanova A. R. the Risk of bankruptcy as a threat to economic security of enterprise [Text] //Actual problems of economy and management: materials of the V mezhdunar. science. Conf. (Moscow, June 2017). - Moscow: Beech-Vedi, 2017. — P. 114-117.
5. Krokhicheva G. E., Sidorenko E. N. E-Commerce as a structural element of the digital economy // Scientific electronic journal "the Matrix of scientific knowledge" №12/2017; URL: https://os-russia.com/nk/mnp-electron
6. Nazarova E. V. Business planning in terms of diversification of production. Economics and sociology. 2016. No. 30. C. 36-40.
7. Shorokhova, V. I. Bankruptcy of credit organizations: the nature, causes, factors. – 2016 - No. 1. – S. 532 – 536.
8. Shumilina V. E. the Concept of human capital and its role in the economic security of the Russian Federation // Nauka I Mir Science & World. - 2017,- № 2; URL: http://www.w-science.com/2017-2-395.html
9. Shumilina V. E. Human capital in the system of economic security of the state / / / Construction and architecture-2017. The faculty of information and economic systems : materials of the research.- practice.Conf. (Rostov-on-don, from 28 to 30 November 2017) / ed count. Zelentsov L. B. [and others]; Donskoy state technical. UN-T.-Rostov-on-don : DSTU, 2017. - 305 p.