The monograph presents the results of a study of the digital economy as a new paradigm of economic development, a system of economic relations implemented through the use of digital information computer technologies. It is noted that the main problem in the formation of sustainable economic growth and the successful introduction of digital technologies are the challenges of digitalization of the economy. New digital technologies, innovative business models penetrate into all spheres of the economic life of society, influencing the very essence of the economy, forming qualitative structural changes in it. As a result, a digital economy is being formed as a subsystem of the traditional economy, characterized by the active use of digital technologies and the circulation of specific electronic goods. The monograph is intended for researchers, teachers, graduate students, undergraduates, as well as a wide range of readers interested in topical issues of digitalization of the economy.
digital economy , economic development, digital technologies, engineering applications, dissipative functions
The monograph is a consistent continuation of previous educational publications and manuals, scientific articles written by the author and devoted to the study of the processes of obtaining, converting and using energy in gases, vapors, condensed media and their mixtures. Pedagogical experience in preparing for the publication of this work is aimed at attracting the attention and professional interest of young scientists to solving urgent problems in modern energy and the search for non-traditional energy carriers and alternative energy sources.
1. Calculation and analysis of thermodynamic processes of expansion (compression) of a non-ideal gas / comp. N. Z. Khabibova. – M.: RCTU named after D.I. Mendeleev 2005. – 48 p.
2. Low-temperature processes of expansion, liquefaction and separation of gases in chemical technology / L.V. Ravichev, N.Z. Khabibova – M.: RCTU named after D.I. Mendeleev, 2021. – 72 p.
3. Analysis of non-equilibrium processes of compression of a non-ideal gas. Examples and tasks. / N.Z. Khabibova – M.: RCTU named after D.I. Mendeleev, 2007. – 52 p.
4. Modern thermodynamics from heat engines to dissipative structures / I. Prigozhin, D. Kondepudi. – M.: Mir, 2002. – 461 p.
5. Examples and tasks in the course of processes and apparatuses of chemical technology / K.F. Pavlov, P.G. Romankov, A.A. Noskov. 11th ed. – M.: "Rusmedia Consult" LLC, 2004. – 576 p.
6. Properties of gases and liquids / R. Reed, J. Prausnitz, T. Sherwood. – L.: Khimiya, 1982. – 534 p.
7. Basic processes and devices of chemical technology. Design manual / ed. Yu.I. Dytnersky. – 2nd ed. – M.: Khimiya, 1991. – 496 p.
8. Heat engineering / V.I. Krutov. – M.: Mashinostroenie, 1986. – 432 p.
9. Secondary energy resources and energy-technological combination in industry / L.I. Kuperman, S.A. Romanovsky, L.N. Sidelkovsky. – 2nd ed. – Kyiv: Vishcha school, 1986. – 303 p.
10. Basic processes and devices of chemical technology / N.I. Gelperin. – M.: Khimiya, 1981. – 812 p.
11. Fundamentals of energy-resource-efficient environmentally safe technologies of oil refining / V.P. Meshalkin, L.L. Tovazhnyansky, P.A. Kapustenko. – Kharkov: NTU "KPI", 2011. – 616 p.
12. Convective heat and mass transfer / V.M. Case. – M.: "Energiya", 1972. – 448 p.